Sunday, September 20, 2015









             Writing about Architecture

An architect is someone who does landscaping and designs buildings. An architecture also supervises their work. Architecture often includes design or selection of furnishings and decorations, supervising their construction work, and remodeling or restoring of existing buildings. I chose this job because I'm interested. Im interested in becoming a great powerful man that wants to make my dad proud. I got this from my dad. My dad works at landscaping. He doesn't receives as much as an architect. When he was young he wanted to an architect. He couldn't because his family didn't have money to pay his education. So I, myself, want to make him proud by selecting this job, a job he wanted as a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment